Questions (Each question 500 words)
1. As a health care provider, describe how income flows into the organisation of your choice (e.g. hospital, community or a private company).
2. Evaluate the steps you would take when reviewing the skill mix in the clinical setting of your choice. Discuss how you might balance the financial implications of your actions?
3. You are required to develop a system which would enable you to audit your staffing expenditure on a monthly basis. Offer detailed discussion of your rationale underpinning your system.
4. You are required to give a detailed discussion how you would audit non-staff expenditure on a monthly basis in a clinical setting of your choice. What reasonable cost effective strategy would you implement in order to maintain best practice?
Strategies – quality, efficient care, etc
5. You are required to describe in detail essential information which would enable you to successfully manage your staff and non-staff budget. From your earlier information (Questions 1-4), what do you consider to be key issues in terms of successful management?
Ready Paper Excerpt
Question 1. As a health care provider, describe how income flows into the organization of your choice (e.g. Hospital, community or a private company).
As a health care provider, it is important to understand how money flows into the organization helps to determine whether the company is making growth or not (Hovakimian 2009, p161). Cash flow is the amount that arises from operations, investing, and financing. Organizations with ample income are in a better position to invest more into the business and generate more profit and cash. It is crucial to comprehend how income flows into the organization so that immediate actions can be implemented to prevent the organization from collapsing. This section will analyze the current setting of a hospital referred as St Mary Hospital……
Purchase and Download the Full Paper – 8 pages
* An original paper is custom written, 0% plagiarized and cannot be resold to a third party